I've been an artist most of my life, drawing since I could pick up a pencil. I began to dabble in digital painting and graphics when I was 12. I started painting seriously all through my teen years. I didn't start tattooing until about 2012 when I was in my late 20s after doing an apprenticeship. I've been exhibiting the comic con circuit for several years and specialize in western comic book styles, video game art, and pop art.
I really like to use color and high contrast. My style is pretty versatile and I can do just about anything, but I really enjoy doing nerdy stuff and colorful illustrative pieces. I enjoy neo-traditional tattoo style as well as trash polka and am willing to try anything new. I use a fully disposable setup in a clean, professionally inspected environment. I use nothing but the best in supplies and equipment and have tattooed internationally and all around the United States.
I also do graphic and web design as well as branding for small businesses.
I started my own business in 2001 and have successfully branded over 150 businesses since.
Prints of my art are also for sale. (see artwork section)
Contact me directly for consultations & guest spot info. Or click below.
Follow my social media accounts listed below for updates.
My studio features a private room with a large 4K HDTV with surround sound, Netflix/Hulu, PS4, XBone, Switch, Classic Nintendo, Comic books, collectibles, art, a personal heater/fan etc.
I also have a large couch that can accommodate your friends and family without interfering with the process. As long as they are behaved, then you can bring your kids as well. I pride myself in ensuring you have the most comfortable and unique experience in addition to giving you an awesome tattoo.
I strongly recommend TATUDERM or a Derm Shield equivalent.
If you have a Derm Shield, then click here for instructions.
1. Take the bandage off after 1 hour, wash hands. Clean tattoo immediately using only your hands with plain soap & water. (unless you have TatuDerm)
2. Wash hands again. Apply a small amount of Aquaphor or a tattoo specific ointment works best. (H2Ocean, Redemption, Tattoo Goo)
3. Clean 4-6 times a day for 3-5 days.
4. When scabbing/flaking starts, wash only 2 times a day & use unscented lotion instead of ointment --unless you are using a tattoo specific brand (which is recommended) then continue using that.
5. Repeat until healed in 2-4 weeks.
(some heavily packed color pieces may take a bit longer to heal)
6. Touch-ups cannot be performed until tattoo is fully healed for at least a month.
DO NOT freak out when your tattoo starts scabbing & flaking. It is NOT infected. This is NORMAL. If it looked good when you left, then now it is up to YOU and only YOU to care for your tattoo to ensure it remains that way.
DO NOT pick at it and keep healing as instructed and it will likely heal without the need for touch-ups. If you do not follow my instructions, only then will you have problems. Follow directions and keep it clean. DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM FRIENDS!
(see detailed instructions in next slides)